400 meters long and 4 meters wide stone bridge has 60 eyes. The first mention of the bridge in the Hittites Period II. Muşil's BC They say it was used during the Arzava Campaign in 1344. The bridge was repaired during the Roman and Byzantine periods. The biggest repairs and add-ons were made by Mimar Sinan in 1550. The inscription of this repair is in the Afyonkahisar Archeological Museum.