Taş Madrasah is one of the buildings of the Gedik Ahmet Pasha Complex which was built in 1472 by the architect Ayazağa, one of the viziers of Fatih Sultan Mehmet. It was built on a higher terrace than the bath and mosque. Madrasa; The mosque is covered with cut tuff stone and is a 26-domed building around a courtyard that includes a classroom, a master's room and a pedigree school. The madrasah, celali and softa riots, were destroyed and the first repair was made in 1670. Later, the madrasah lost its functionality and became the headquarters of the prisoners during the First World War. The madrasa, which was used as a museum after 1928, was founded in 1931; the interior and exterior are plastered, the iron railings of the windows are completed and the domes are covered with copper. The Stone Madrasah, which was previously used as a warehouse by the Ministry of Culture, General Directorate of Monuments and Museums and later as Turkish Museum of Islamic Art; It was operated in order to promote, keep alive and develop the culinary culture of Afyon and to engage in social and cultural activities. Today, Taş Madrasah, which is run by the Municipality of Afyonkarahisar, also sells local handicraft products made in the workshops of the Stone Madrasah.